Faculty and Staff Directory » Charles HurburghView Directory | Update Profile
Department: Agricultural & Biosystems Engineering / Food Science and Human Nutrition
Office: 3167 Natl Swine, 1029 N University Blvd,
Phone number: 515-294-8629
- Grain quality, marketing and distribution.
- Value added to grain through quality specification and traceability.
- Physical and chemical properties of biological materials.
- Chemical and electronic instrumentation, near-infrared reflectance analysis, chemometrics, metrology and statistics of very large databases.
- Public and private policy development, biotechnology policy.
- Standards, marketing incentives and supply organizations.
- Country grain elevator management practices.
- TQM management and ISO concepts.