Assessment of student learning is a priority for our colleges and department, and we view it as a necessary means by which to improve learning for our students. We use the following questions to examine progress toward achievement of learning outcomes.
- How is our assessment process structured?
- What are our desired college, department, and program learning outcomes?
- What assessment measures do we use to determine if learning outcomes are being accomplished?
- How do we design learning experiences to achieve learning outcomes?
- How do we use assessment results to improve learning?