FSHN departmental scholarships
There are many graduate scholarships (PDF) available to graduate students whose home department is food science and human nutrition (FSHN).
February 2, 2018 at 11:59 p.m.
How to apply
Carefully read the instructions. We suggest that you first print the application and assemble your answers.
Application link: Use the online scholarship application.
Questions: If you have any questions or concerns regarding your application, contact us at email@example.com.
- Completed online application
- Letters of recommendation as specified in the application -- use the online recommendation form for FSHN departmental graduate scholarships
- FAFSA application materials filed with the university, if you wish to be considered for scholarships that have financial need as a criteria
Many professional societies and organizations offer awards to students.
Other scholarship opportunities
Scholarships for graduate students are also available from the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences and the College of Human Sciences. Please note, the deadlines and processes for each are different. Carefully read instructions before submitting materials.
- Scholarships from the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Scholarships from the College of Human Sciences
Refer to the FSHN other scholarship opportunities page for more scholarship options through ISU and professional associations.